USC Viterbi Data Analytics Boot Camp
Course Quick Facts
January 30 – July 31, 2018 (24 weeks)
Tuesdays/Thursdays – 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturdays – 10am – 2pm
University of Southern California –
University Park Campus
Develop concrete, in-demand skills
Graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
Three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
Use real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
What You Will Learn:
- Students are equipped with the technical skills needed to translate data into competitive insights in the workplace, leading to career advancement opportunities.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students working to change career paths receive career-planning assistance, including industry speakers and company-led events, resume, Linkedln and portfolio support, and interview preparation.
What you will gain:
- Upon successful completion of the program, individuals will earn a Continuing Education Certificate in Data Analytics from the USC Viterbi School of Engineering showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Access to a network of USC Viterbi Data Analytics Boot Camp’s employer partners.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
On-Campus: Course is held in state-of-the-art facilities on the University of Southern California campus, located in downtown Los Angeles. Participants attending on-campus will have the option to commute to the course or stay at one of the many hotels located in the area.
Participant Background Recommendation: No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
The USC Viterbi Data Analytics Boot Camp is offered in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a Continuing Education Program Manager (CEPM) whose mission is to prepare students with the technical skills and personal confidence needed for careers in the digital economy.
For more information and to register for this program, please visit: https://databootcamp.viterbi.usc.edu
Interested in providing a customized offering of this course to your organization?Learn More
January 27, 2018 to February 03, 2018
January 30, 2018 to July 31, 2018
January 30, 2018 to February 01, 2018
February 12, 2018 to April 13, 2018
April 03, 2018 to April 05, 2018