Making your business as carbon neutral ("green") as possible is becoming a prerequisite to success in our "green-minded" economy. This course will give you access to hundreds of the most cost-effective and profitable strategies for helping your organization become "lean and green."
This course arms you with knowledge of legislation, benefits, and approaches to implementing sustainability initiatives that you will be able to use to implement a "green" culture throughout your organization. An engineering background is not required.
What You Will Learn:
- New legislation that could affect your organization
- Calculate "green" benefits of projects
- How to set up a carbon reduction program
- Funding sources and tax and utility rebates
- Improve bottom line with "green" initiatives
- Questions to ask "green" product vendors
- "Green" initiatives to improve company image
- FREE BONUS: "The Resource Vault," $5,000 value
What you will gain:
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and overcome the three main barriers that kill good projects
- Quantify the benefits of "green" initiatives and market your projects and successes
- Follow the exact steps to set up a carbon reduction program
- Understand carbon trading and credit terminologies
Who should attend:
- VPs, COOs, CEOs
- Employees new to a managerial position
- Employees preparing to make the transition to managerial roles
- Current managers wanting to hone leadership skills
- Anyone interested in taking a role in helping to make their organization "lean and green"
Continuing Education Units
CEUs: 2.1 (CEUs provided by request only)
USC Viterbi School of Engineering Certificate of Participation is awarded to all participants upon successful completion of course.
Why Consider a Custom Course for Your Organization?
Custom courses provide the opportunity to create an educational program that meets the specific needs of your organization. The following are a few reasons why our clients have chosen USC Viterbi School of Engineering as their program provider:
- Interest in connecting with USC experts for real organizational issues
- Engineering training and executive education opportunities in a condensed period of time
- Educational opportunities at multiple company sites through on-site training and/or distance offerings to several sites simultaneously
- Preference for providing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) rather than degree-oriented academic units
- Overall flexibility in timing, delivery and pricing
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us by email or at 213-740-4488